AccountsWhen you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- In using the Services, the User may not engage in any the illegal acts, including but not limited to the following:Any act which infringes intellectual property rights including copyrights and patent rights;
Any act which infringes the privacy of others;
Any act that is defamatory, libelous or impedes the business of others;
Any fraudulent act;
Any act to establish a Ponzi scheme (pyramid scheme) or solicit and/or operate the same;
Any act in violation of the Act on the Prevention of Unauthorized Computer Access, any act defined in the Obstruction of Business by Damaging a Computer, and illegal access and manipulation of data in computers owned by us and others; and
Any other criminal acts or acts in violation of laws and regulations.
In addition to the acts set forth in each Paragraph above, the User shall not engage in acts which are determined to be inappropriate by us.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.